P&D Dynamic Sdn Bhd: Liquid Photopolymer Plate Making machine
The company was founded in July 2001 selling small format Liquid Photopolymer plate making machine complete with consumables to the corrugated board printing industry. The success encourages us to research on a larger format machine and a year later, the 20″ x 30″ machine was built. Again, to meet market requirements, the 30″ x 50″ machine was subsequently built. Today, we have AGT1623, AGT2030, AGT3050 and the latest being the AGT5080 Liquid Photopolymer platemaking machine, the first built in Asia.
Corrugated Carton Printing Industry is always under pressure to meet the ever increasing demand of Print Buyers. At P&D Dynamic, we understand these problems faced by the printers .
▪ Fast Delivery Time
▪ Improved Print Quality and Process Color Requirements
▪ Slow Output of Hand Engraving Stereo rubber block which cannot meet the fast turn around time and produces inferior print quality .
▪ Setting up of an In- House graphic Dept. and platemaking system requires expertise support and high capital investment .
P&D Dynamic Can Provide You The Solutions
▪ Fast turn- around time for flexoplates at very low costs.
▪ Easy handling platemaking system- plug & play.
▪ Increase Productivity and Improve Print Quality to achieve higher Profitability .
P&D Dynamic Approach
▪ Choices of Liguid Photopolymer to meet your needs.
▪ Unique and User Friendly Graphic Design system to help you to elevate your Pre- Press Dept . capability and increase productivity .
▪ Ability to Finger Print your press whenever you like .
In the past, liquid plates contained blooming agents – additives that removed tack. But these agents only worked temporarily , and caused cloudiness in the plate that created light diffusion and hurt image quality .
P&D liquid plate changes all that. Its innovative chemistry renders the plate tack- free and clean – running the result is a clean, shiny plate that is slick to the touch, combining the high value of a liquid photopolymer with the quality of a sheet .
It is , truly, a plate that performs :
▪ Smooth, dense ink coverage
▪ Perfect images
▪ No loss of fine detail
▪ Deeper reverses
▪ Sharp halftones that print with less dot gain
P&D liquid plate revolutionary chemistry goes beyond the surface. It has tremendous resilience – 30 percent greater than other liquid photopolymers- which translates to reduced dot gain and a superior level of halftone and process color printing.
P&D Dynamic Sdn Bhd
120, Jalan KIP 8,
Taman Perindustrian KIP,
Kuala Lumpur 52200
Telephone: 6-03-62774755 Fax: 6-03-6277 2915